Tuesday 8 April 2014

British Drivers at Bahrain Grand-Prix: Hamilton Wins Again

Excellent start for Lewis Hamilton, in 2014 Formula 1! At Australian Grand Prix, he was forced to retire, but then he won Malaysian and Bahrain Gran Prix. Max Chilton finished 13th and Jenson Button couldn’t finish the race.

After the race, Hamilton was very enthusiastic on Twitter. Some of his Monday tweets prove his happiness:
• „The team have done amazingly well. Another one-two is fantastic for us!“
• „Such an exciting race to be involved in yesterday! “
• „I'm also very proud to have joined Fangio with 24 Grand Prix wins!“.
Indeed, Bahrain Grand Prix was the 24th Grand Prix won by Hamilton, the 2008 Formula One World Champion.
After the race, Hamilton declared, for the official site of Formula 1:
„Today, I knew I needed to get a good start and things generally went my way, except when the pace car came out. I’ve never won here. I won I think in Formula 3 back in 2004, so it’s been a long, long time coming. The safety car came out, we had different tyres. It was one of the most difficult races… “.
Button was classified 17th, after his car suffered a clutch problem, after the safety car had gone in, at the end of the 46th lap.
Chilton take 13th place, better than his team mate Caterham, who was 16th.


No comments:

Post a Comment